Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Oz and all Poet longs, since the board is quiet and it's after hours I thought I would take this opportunity to thank you for the cliff notes on the technology here (even though my eyes glaze over at times when I go over it). In the Poet Agoracom board (our classroom), would you please be my study partner on all things science with regards to Poet and surrounding technology? Also, please keep the cliff notes coming, continue to share your research, and help me review the material (several times might be required). You pull the A.  I'll be thrilled with a C.  I know, I know, the senior members of the class are rolling their eyes at me right about now. I freely admit I'm in over my head and several classmates are wondering how I ever got admitted in the first place.  I guess like the current admissions scandal rocking the news, it was dollars that got me admitted to the class. Well anyway, I'm here to stay, so all the help I get from you regarding class material is much appreciated.  You rock Oz! At the end of the year party (aka Vegas) I'm bringing the cupcakes! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply