Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 02, 2019 07:14PM
Apr 02, 2019 07:55PM
Apr 02, 2019 09:05PM
Apr 02, 2019 11:26PM
Apr 02, 2019 11:43PM

Well after a period of growing gloom the mood on this board has brightened, we’ll sort of. The underlying tone remains, we want it all and we want it now.  It’s   Nice that we’ve attracted back old faithfuls like prophecy man. I always enjoy seeing his boxer avatar and hearing his particular brand of point of view.

My observations are that this company is practicing what they preach and what the next steps are, as they have already heralded, are very bright for us as investors in a venture capital risk that is in fact developing rather well.  That Expresso agrees with that is very reassuring and the first indication in a long while of the stirrings in the wider financial world that we all hoped for now appear at last to be taking place. Just green shoots only but perhaps green and healthy enough for others to take notice and to sow now.

Is this POET’s life springs eternal.  It’s curious but I really feel that it no longer seems  necessary to say ‘I hope so’ there really is a sense of conviction developing and that summer will follow soon. 

Sula

Apr 03, 2019 06:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply