Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello,

I feel there is a lot going on here and things are starting to fall into place. I have added to my position in expectaion but we still have to wait. These are two things that have my attention from the recent Q4 report.

In late in 2018 we were approached by two large global networking companies that saw promise in using all or part of our Optical Interposer technology for their 400G transceiver development projects. These projects offered the benefits of payment for development, intersection with major companies at the early stage of their development projects for next generation transceivers, the prestige of working with industry-leading companies, and the potential for our Optical Engines to be included as major components of the planned shipments of transceivers by these companies. We took a major decision to reorder our priorities in order to effectively support these companies.

and this.

Our plan to deliver 400G devices is essentially unchanged from prior plans, which targeted the release of TROE 5 Optical Engine prototypes to customers for qualification2 for in the second half of 2019. Our revised plan calls for all of the required active components, waveguides for certain standards, and core integration processes to be far enough along to allow the Company to produce both 400G prototypes and 100G prototypes during the second half of 2019. 

I like very much that large global companies have interest and I'm waiting ever so impatiently for the prototypes and qualifications. Not to mention the buyer of Denselight as well. Looking forward to the AGM. 

IMHO

Best of luck to all us

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply