Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: I was hoping/Expecting to see the 3rd Tranche Close

Not at all tech time, I just got all lyrical over Baba’s nautical prose.

That said,  I always advocate reading the risk sections of the company’s literature to get an impression of managements handle on risk.  I was quite terrified by the prospect of an employee leaking information and for a moment wondered whether this round of gifting options were effectivly a bribe at a critical time to keep the secret sauce bottled up by tying down any loose canons with the prospect of potential riches.  Not withstanding this the prospect of battling with a heavyweight over patent law also had my timbers shivering.

But what all this means is that SV and our BOD have a fine course to steer to get this ship into harbour, but my opinion is that the course is well plotted around the rocky entrance of this particular landfall.  

I love the sense of anticipation and await the cry of ‘land ahoy’ from the crows nest.   But nothing in venture capital investment can ever be a certainty and I would be embarrassed to admit the number of times I have only realised the near missed perils I passed by without any thought or realisation until landfall.  The management’s navigation and careful watch keeping still need some luck.  But then Luck often favours the bold.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply