Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: WOW ...Am I reading this volume right this morning?

Ah, Cheapy, a little humor in a world where cheating and corruption, lies and deception, that seems to be the norm, laws that only apply to common folk and the poor but never the rich and mighty, is surely the only safety line we have left to hang onto, LOL. As an old man, I never thought I'd see this in the world of commerce and politics. And if I was a religious man I'd have to say the earth with those extreme weather patterns has it's stomach turned and is ready to heave up being sickened by what's taking place. But, alas, I believe in science and our ability to, perhaps, make things right and in the majority of the population who believe that fairness and goodness will prevail. I live in hope or I hope to live long enough to see things regain some form of sensibility and the old normality. GLTA

Sorry for wasting your time here all, with this trivia but it's not as though I had to line up to get my comment in because of so many posts. Most importantly, enjoy the holiday weekend and be safe....take care...

Old man T.     

New Message
Please login to post a reply