Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Long time investor and reader and non-poster but bourbon is a topic I can comment on. With some friends, I'm constantly trying different variations on that ol' Kentucky mash. As far as I know, none in my group is involved in POET.

We enjoy at least one comparative tasting a year, usually sampling 6-7 bourbons. Using tasting guides you can easily find on line, we sample to discern what each person likes and why our palates gravitate toward, or away from, certain notes and flavours. Our personal preferences are as wide ranging and varied as the contributors to this board.

The big surprise last year was the Wine Barrel Finished Crown Royal. It got into our tasting upon recommendation by a rye/scotch fellow not in our group. This variation on Crown Royal is not a bourbon, but blind tests by our group said otherwise. "Coulda fooled me!" was the most frequent comment.

I sense we'll have a celebratory tasting later this year courtesy of POET.

New Message
Please login to post a reply