Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think Baba made a good point that if both parties want the deal that the lawyers won’t kill it.  Also. Think about it. If the buyer backs out, Poet has enough money (thereby buying time) to find another partner/buyer. And then the party that let the deal go has to live with the consequences of knowing what they passed on (FOMO is not just for stockholders). Plus they might look stupid in the years to come. There’s been a few companies in that boat before. If Poet didn’t have any money they wouldn’t have negotiating power. I think the deal gets done. I think the prototypes must be qualified already for the deal to get this far, but what do I know. Also, I hope Poet is sticking to their guns during the final stages of this deal. If we have to sweat bullets to see a good solid deal for Poet and it’s sharholders than that’s what we have to do. So I wait. Also, I refuse to let fear shake me from my shares at this point. I made decisions to see this through all along the way and I intend to do just that.  To each his own. I hope my fellow longs are enjoying their summer. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply