Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Breeze. It unfortunate that Interposer is spending all this time posting about how unfair he believes the world is while many of us try to find ways to update this forum with information that helps everyone. He somehow thinks he is doing people a service on this forum but he is not. He is just setting the stage for us and that includes me to be less forthcoming about passing any clarifications we may have. Which clearly is not the goal of this forum?

Instead of just saying thank you for sharing. I don't get it at all why someone who is invested would not want to access any source of information they can.

Interposer you have voiced your opinion over and over again on this subject it is time to let it rest. As far as I am concerned you are in violation of the rules of repetition.

New Message
Please login to post a reply