Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Fellow travelers,

My capacity to seek out DD sadly diminished many moons ago with the realisation that it was time to focus my attention away from POET and on to other issues (curiously one of them was to understand the the case for and against anthropogenic climate change) - enough said! But, principally to become more fluent speaking Welsh.

This all occurred in late in 2016 when POET swivelled from Geoffrey Taylor’s amazing technology to Bill Ring’s brilliant invention and the realisation that the development of a product, the optical Interposer, from concept to production would take at least three years.  

Initial dejection in management choosing this new objective soon faded as it became quite clear that our talented BoD and wise executives knew exactly what they were talking about and taking on.  The path to sucess for the OI was more feasible than the costly iterations to resolve the fourth terminal issue.

I hope we can all agree that we now have every indication that management is on the cusp of announcing how, with partners, we are going to deliver the OI to customers who need our product offer and that in 2020 we will see the growth in income from sales of the OI and growth in the PTK share price.

To expand on customer needs, we have seen several graphic predictions here of the potential future growth of optical products. The projections are huge.

Furthermore, the simple to understand rational to switch datacentres and data communications from the movement of electrons to photons is indisputable and totally necessary. The consequences of this fundamental change in computing and communications will facilitate one the greatest leap forwards in technical progress and computing potential for mankind since the invention the World Wide Web by Tim Berners Lee (a discussion point). Whilst Speed in processing seems adequate at the edge of Moore’s Law! speed in the communication of binary data has a huge stumbling block in the conversion of electrons to protons and Vice Verca. Whilst it is improbable that POET is alone in resolving the conversation of electrons to protons issue.  The POET OI achieves this elegantly and economically.  We therefore have an elegant product aimed at a huge market.  A money spinner and a sound investment to take a punt at if I every saw one.  Soon others will take notice of the logic albeit ten years after we saw the potential.

Now, whilst I fully understand the concerns about the current state of politics and the future of the planet and despite the inevitable quite period imposed by necessary communications restrictions and ‘need to know’, should we not be getting rather excited about our wise decision in choosing to place POET Technologis Inc in our investment Portfolios so long ago, because in my opinion we shall shortly be seeing a return on our investment at long last.

IMO, The spark that lit our interest in the potential of this technology is about to start a forest fire.  

PAX

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply