Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The options granted have a vesting date and expiration date. One cannot buy before the vesting date or after expiration date. Now that we have that out, as far as getting the options “into the money:” As FJ stated Analysts need to be talking PTK and Institutions need to be gobbling it up. To get to that, we need a viable and sustainable product; our widget must do what they stated it will do; if that happens everyone will be in the money.

Now I have seen stocks jump substantially on big buyers/agreements/hell pure speculation.  But I fear that there’s very little speculative trust left in the market for PTK. Heck a good example here in Canada was last week, when Jimmy Pattison offered Canfor shareholders $16 a share almost doubling the share price in a morning.  Canfor closed Friday August 9th at $8.80 a share, after Monday’s press release by Jimmy, it closed at $15.30. So news, any solid news can blow a stock up.  

My hope for this company is that it gets to the finish line, that’s all. No more delays another  delay and it’s anyone’s guess.

TKB

New Message
Please login to post a reply