Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is not about one man, how can it be, no one on this board has the holdings to control the market. The reality of this situation is that there's a point of view that's been floated over time: FJ's comments "our best interests at heart."

My interests are personal to me and not necessarily in line with most of you. It’s going to be what it’s going to be plays a part in my thinking here, either she’s going to get done or not. Jack has no power here, none of you do.

As far as information goes, I’ve yet to read anything here that gives me a firm idea of what’s to come. Yes, there’s plenty of patents, forward looking sales numbers, future market share…etc.  

Science is one thing, getting a viable product to market another. Let’s stop the name calling and posturing, let’s see what happens. It’s exciting for me, I love the unknown, did I back a winner or is it a bust.

Jack likes to poke the bear, why not when you get a reaction like “Evil Forces” what a comedy show this forum is at times.

It won’t be long now and we will finally have an answer. It’s not about being right, in the stock market, it’s about holding a favorable position in order to mitigate loses.

TKB

New Message
Please login to post a reply