Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My guess Sula is that this is the reason many thought this news would not be welcome by the west and may trigger a takeover of POET. I did not really expect that would be a big issue because I did not think DL would be taken over by Chinese interests. But I do think we will need to dig deep to figure out what companies are associated with the consortium. I thought Taiwan was going to be a big player in this and maybe with enough digging we will see who all the players are so put on your thinking caps. 

In the meantime let’s see what the preferred supply agreement and the strategic co-operation agreements look like.

I think we can agree on one of the statements that was shared by SV. The commercial success of the new buyer of DL is dependent on POET’s Optical Interposer platform success. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply