Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Baba,

Although I believe this news is good its the part of " the timeline keeps getting stretched" that has me concerned. I too was hoping this was closer to production or larger production was about to take place. Actuallly I was hoping for a big named, well known company but it will do. So according to prior news releases the product is still going through qualification processes until the end of the year. So this is still on track. They haven't stated otherwise.

From what I gather production will take place at the current DL plant and it should be able to handle capacity until the new plant is finished. Its actually all good. Again I was hoping for a big name that the market would recognize and provide some short term share price boost. Not sure how the market will perceive this. I guess we will know soon enough.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply