Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for posting Rainer.  I always get very uncomfortable when I hear revenue projections from a captive agent like IBK.  They are forecasting (for me) a very conservative number, 4 years into the future. Although we don't have any real clue as to the total production capacity near and mid term, yesterday's news would imply accelleration via a bigger, dedicated facility.  

Yes, 200 Million represents 20X times what management expects this year, (and I understand IBK has to be very careful about forward looking statements) but none of us are in this little company for 200 million per year in a multi multi billion dollar industry that is desperate for the type of technology POET is unveiling.  

Thomas Mika was also very quick to dismiss those exact revenue projections during the conference call earlier this year. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply