Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi  goosed. My goal and I think pretty much most people I talk to plan to hang onto the debenture and collect the interest until it matures. 2 years. Now if the share price over that period of time skyrockets based on volume production with the largest global companies then I expect holders may consider converting some or potentially all into stock and hold the warrants to  their end term based of course in part on tax efficiency. 

Clearly if the OI platform becomes a standard based on the lowest cost solution with performance that meets future needs of the industry well then one would expect that ether POET becomes a very large company or they will get bought out by a very large company. I tend to think that a buyout will happen quickly once industry see the performance levels and the ability to mass produce to meet global demands. Which of course would force the conversion and the exercise of warrants to tender those shares. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply