Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I believe the initial spark that will get this thing going wont necessarilly come from sales or projections.What we need is to hear that at least one Tier 1 company has completed qualifications and is implementing Poets OI in their products. After that happens im sure others will follow....we just need that first confirmation.

On a second note...concerning the Debentures,now that i have seen thanks to some members that they are convertible to cash plus interest after Denselight sale ,therefore the insiders that bought in the first Tranch really didnt put skin in the game like i thought.More of a smokescreen with no risk compared to buying heavily in the open market when i heard the news...which i did by the way...fooled again i guess.

So if we pay off all the Debenture money ,worst case, that will take a chunk out of the Denselight sale....lets start selling product then so we dont get cash strapped again..i would rather a little more dillution an be financially solid at this stage in the game.

Aug 27, 2019 12:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply