Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Kath, the fact that they have put a lot of expense and a lot of time into this deal is a great sign!  They came into the deal to make a killing, and I'm sure Poet management thought the same thing when they got into the debentures.  And i think they still will do great, but when?  And if when isn't very certain (due to the "if" issue), then I can see the closing being delayed until they are certain the OI is developed to commercial utility and qualified by our potential customers.  

My point is that for quite some time, the share volume points in a direction that I don't want to go.  That indication may be completely incorrect.  

But that deal has to close before the debenture holders can demand their principal back, so it's key to many things, including market confidence going forward.  And as of now, that date remains almost two months away.

New Message
Please login to post a reply