Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Regrettably perhaps management has also misinterpreted the word “disruptive”.

I’m not supportive of being overly promotional but I have to believe that if other small cap firms had some something truly “disruptive” it would be promoted to the point where raising cash in the market would be viewed as an opportunity to share in the future and at the same time be less of a dilution to existing shareholders. At this point, the reluctance to share meaningful progress only implies something other than disruptive.

Another poster suggested they would not attend the AGM (which is basically in the backyard of many on the board) because they had lost interest. Unfortunately I’m of that opinion as well, management should be embarrassed if others do not attend for that reason.

Rant for the day, I apologize but this just has the appearance of something other than what we all want

Hogan

New Message
Please login to post a reply