Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The comments about waiting for ten years miss the point.  Up until Suresh took over, this company had an extremely slim chance of going anywhere.  PC was not the guy for the CEO job of an emerging tech company.

So, we've been waiting for three of four years, but never forget, regardless of what you read here in terms of opportunity, it has always been a speculative investment.  During the PC years and prior, a bad speculative investment, but during Suresh's time, I think a very reasonable one.

I completely understand that it is easy to get carried away by the size of the market and the need for an OI type of product, though.  And when some fairly well connected folk get interested in our company as has happened, then it's only natural for salivation to begin in earnest. 

For me, it is also natural to believe that others see what I have seen and should be interested in acquiring stock. Well, not so much so far, but the game is far from over (both fortunately and unfortunately). 

No Fifth Tranche numbers yet?  Should be soon, right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply