Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hogan re: "if they can't get thru their process for the $8M how long will it really take for the remaining $18M"

I think that is a great question, and it is healthy to discuss what may appear good as well as what may appear bad. IMO, the delay of the $8M is another flag, however it is not a huge delay, but still makes me wonder. I don't know what to think of this flag, and how much of a concern it is. I don't think the $8M is a huge concern (yet, and hopefully never), but I am more concerned about the $18M being potentially delayed further. What I really wonder about, is if the $8M appears to be so compicated, what happens when it comes time to invest $100+ million in the business? I guess time will tell, and that is about all I have with this investment to date. Hopefully better times are ahead, it appears as is that is the case, however I will reserve all judgement until my investment turns around. Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply