Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I tend to agree with Moska. The wording of the news report says "$26 million consideration". To me, consideration means "the act of being considered". I think the news report is only mentioning what we already know minus the payment dates. It would be nice for Poet to firm up on this as that news report, to me, is basically reporting like it is a done deal. It is a done deal in spirit, but to me it is not official until the money is in Poet's bank account.

At the same time, it is exciting to see what Denselight's plans for expansion are and that they are still related to Poet. It kind of telegraphs for Poet about high volume manufacturing which has been what Suresh has been saying for the past few years in Poet's roadmap. 

I will be satisfied with a news release from Poet showing there are no loose ends. 

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply