Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: level 2 posters/traders : please go OT or to stockhouse

I hope it's a great signal, FJ.  For the first time, I see Poet with the fundamentals to get lots of people interested.  To me, two of the key fundamentals are (i) having painstakingly developed a great product in a market larger than can be imagined, such that the POET product does not have to be the only game in town, and (ii) excellent management, especially on the tech side.  

Now, we've had (ii) for a while, but (i) has been a long time coming, and hopefully, it is here.  I'm sure there's a hurdle or two (dozen) still out there for us, but with our relatively small market cap and that market size/potential, well, the risk/reward, which has been positive for the past few years, has gotten a lot more attractive with this recent string of NR's.

I also believe that the significantly increased volume we're seeing is due in part to new investors.  If recent Level II's posted here are accurate, it appears to me that some of our old and large investors are looking to take some off the table and have placed orders in order to take advantage of any spike in price that might occur.  I don't think that's a bad strategy at all.  But what it tells me is that those large investors are not looking to increase their already bloated holdings, so they are not the ones responsible for the dramatically increased volume.

And speaking of volume spikes, along with share price appreciation, if POET is as ready for the OFC as it appears, there ought to be a decent buzz amongst at least some folk at that conference, and that may well translate to a few more investors.

Given what I have written above, I feel it appropriate to use Shash's sign-off, "IMO of course."

New Message
Please login to post a reply