Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All that follows is only my opinion, and reaction to the last postings:

The Covid19 Virus is shaping up to be a classic black swan.  One can only hope the delays inflicted will be brief and not life threatening to our under funded company.  Poet like everyone suddenly finds themselves in a scramble to grasp the contingencies—SV has his hands full.  The only thing of important is that we survive this present threat.

“End of the month margin calls from the broader market spilling over into POET.”  No doubt, but I wish it where that simple.  The squeezed short side cannot count for very much by now.  They are long out.

“This volatility is only the beginning folks.  Couldn’t agree more, Rick.

“The 0.76 warrant owners will be interesting : less than 4 weeks to bring their warrants into the money.”  Fat chance for 0.76 warrants.  Yep, it does hurt as we need the money.

“we will see if and when POET will start to disclose (IMO it will happen during the OFC).  This isn’t a real good time to try to move the SP on a news release.  Even great news would fail to concentrate the mind and animal spirits in a dramatically falling market.

“Dare I say, I see this as a buying oppertunity. (not advice, just my opinion)  Yes, going forward this is going be an excellent time to buy into Poet or average down.  However, probability has it that there’s more downside coming.  Where’s the bottom?  Qui sait?

“Both Infinera and Lumentum have now withdrawn from the OFC due to Corona Virus fears.”  “So whats the plan then? Lets say the OFC is cancelled all together? What will Poets plan be?  The OFC will and will not impact Poet.  We can probably forget the warrants and advancing the SP, however, neither the OFC, options or SP will affect the successful completion of OI business with our tier 1 customer/s.  So, take heart there.  The only thing Poet need do is complete and prove to customers the validity of our product and to deliver lower cost.

“The OFC is a mere podium to launch what is much more important than the stage itself, namely collaboration(s) with a tier-1 and of course product announcement(s).  YES, you are absolutely right. 

Someone thinks that good news or continued progress whatever it is  but there is 536k on the bid on the Venture.  Yes,true because I’m the guy likely to hit the bit, when it feels right.

TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply