Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I just listened to the 20 minute conference:My thoughts.

If someone is listening to Poet's development for the first time with this Virtual conference, I feel strongly that they will be very impressed.

TM explained Poet's optical process, I felt very well with the accompanying slide show.He also highlighted quite nicely the necessity of our product and that it can be done at a wafer size. (500 per wafer.)Which reduces costs immensely.

The new people that Poet has highered sound like they have very impressive resumes. 

To go into the OFC with a year high, I feel will motivate new investors to take a position in FOMO.

I know there was no mention of this in the conference but because this  market is so huge and there are so many verticals, I would not be surprised if a big player or players will make an offer to buy Poet outright.

IMO,

Zax

New Message
Please login to post a reply