Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rick, 

i think the customer has pushed us out because now they want testing of their design.  So two rounds of testing. One on the initial product and then a second round with that product designed within their product (sorry for my laymans description).  Looks like they are in the 2nd round.  TM said they couldn't announce who the Tier One customer was until the customer said they could.  This obviously is not Poets preference.  I see Poet moving ahead to get this technology into other customers hands. Yesterday's presentation was as much about that, as well as putting the industry players on notice, in my opinion. Also, the article on Poet that was just posted, TM was quoted as to how many hires they are planning on --which was different than the presentation, where he sidestepped the question.  Based on the recent hires, Poet looks to be gearing up to go full throttle on designs for customers.  I would like to see this take off as much as anyone.  What point will be the tipping point?   When will people say, I want a piece of this? When will continual buying outpace any sort of selling?  I can't use that word, so let me just say I hope in the near future. To all longs that feel a bit frustrated, myself included, good wishes.       

New Message
Please login to post a reply