Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think we have a number of things at play here, including a lot of volatility with the Covid 19 crisis brewing.  

Regarding yesterdays presentation, I have to wonder who TM is speaking to.  I think the slides told the story and that was one way to get the story out.  The more customers Poet has the better protected we will be over the course of the next 12 to 18 months.  There is a lot at stake for the various players.  Many strategies and games afoot no doubt. Bottom line, Poet has the goods.  From where I sit, THAT was the take away from the presentation yesterday.  Ignore or get too clever for your own good, at your own peril.  Also.  Can we please dispense with the Death Blow header on all posts? It's overkill. It's been stated and does not need to be continually brought forth. Please change the header when responding on your posts folks. And if it's posted again, hub leaders please deal with it in accordance with Agoracom rules (bashing).  I think the share price recovers fairly quickly.  jmho.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply