Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lots of great information being shared in the last 24 hours.  The Google Data Centre water usage issue is VERY interesting.  I had no idea. (My personal choice for Tier 1 company would be Google or Amazon)

Thomas Mika's answers to Lumenge's questions...also interesting, and encouraging that he engaged directly.

The fact that Denselight has been operating this whole time is news to me.

This entire pandemic has (in my opinion) turbo boosted the need for speed and reliability. Apologies for the analogy, but POET has a viable and functional vaccine for a problem that has been looming for years now.

Today's investor's call is not going to reveal anything earth shattering, except that POET is still operating, and still planning to disrupt a growing space. In combination with other news, (cash deposit, looming financials, potential NRE) and at a time of year when people's mentalities start to shift as spring truly arrives.

Here in BC, this last week was significant in the fight against COVID-19.  The total number of cases did not double in a week, which signals that the suppression tactics are working. That's not going to reported, because fear helps keep people inside.  Health authorities don't want anyone taking their foot off the gas for at least another 6-8 weeks.  South Korea is getting back on line.  

Stay positive, stay healthy.  We can control those things.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply