Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 03, 2020 03:51AM
Apr 03, 2020 07:33AM
AKK
Apr 03, 2020 07:40AM
Apr 03, 2020 09:05AM
Apr 03, 2020 09:22AM

Apr 17, 2020 02:01PM

Which of course leads to the next logical question. They were working on plans to address the supply requirements that big customers need to see in order for them to commit to large orders. 

In connecting those messages...How do  they satisfy high volume capacity  without the kind of money that would be required to establish it?

[21:56] I have a question that came in from Dr Reuter in Europe. He’s in Germany and he asks essentially if Tier 1 customers order high volumes will we have the supply chains guaranteed?

I think I addressed that earlier in the presentation, We believe that particularly for Tier 1 customers and large customers which is in that list of customers that I showed. The first question is, “does this work?” The second question is, “can you supply it?” And that’s a question that we recognize and understand and are addressing. I can’t tell you exactly how. I think we will have some things in place later this year that we will be able to announce.

New Message
Please login to post a reply