Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm with you on this one Slab, I've been buying based on Mika's April 2 statements because he's always been conservative and played it close to the vest for at least 3 years. Then we finally get something wrt the price of the stock when he answers the .75 warrants extension question with "we would not have gone through that effort if we didn't have a good reason for doing so......what are the chances that they'll get exercised ....we think the chances are quite good actually"

Slab, I've been thinking/banking that  (Mr Mika and the company's credibility is on the line here) wrt this statement  for the last 3 months. Furthermore, if they actually pull it off, then in future when Mr.Mika says something, hopefully he'll garner the E.F. Hutton effect. We sure need to be taken seriously by the market one of these days.

New Message
Please login to post a reply