Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You have it correct Turr!

When all the i's are dotted and the T's crossed.

It was good to see the excitement generated by the NR concerning The LOI with Sanan IC. But, as usual, the euphoria begins to wear off, once some profit taking occured and more thought was applied to what this means.

On the one hand, sounds very promising, given the numbers and the implied validation that those numbers carry with it.

On the other hand, POET has entered into many of these types of LOI in the past...Silterra, Acellink, Almae and Ayatthaya and perhaps even Denselight, as a condition of after sale activity. All of these are/were part of the development of the POET roadmap. All of these were necessary, as will the Sanan IC be, but they all lack, at this point anyway, one critical component, sales and revenue.

Oz may feel Mr Market is sleeping and needs to wake up to this "new" situation, but I suggest that Mr Market is watching and is still playing "show me the money".

My thought is that if POET wins the tender to supply the Tier1 with whatever iteration of the OI they require and a contract, with a value, is announced, and the Tier1 introduces itself to the market, Mr Market will go from "ho hum" to "Oh ya!" in the blink of an eye!!

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply