Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Thanks oz/Wake -  excellent video.  Worth the watch IMO.  Explains things at very understandable level for the technically challenged amongst us like me! 

I've read FJ and others say what is laid out in the video many times over the years but I've never got it till now when I can see it.  Why can't POET put something similar together to explain to potential investors what they are up to?

oz - when you say "COSMIC's optical architecture is POET's playbook IMO, not the electrical architecture nor materials system used."

I assume the difference in materials you are referring to is their use of silicon nitrate vs POET's use indium phosphide?  Can you or someone else expand on the advantages/disadvantages of one vs the other and hopefully why the POET solution is better?  Does it have anything to do with Moore's law that we used to hear so much about back in the Dr. Taylor days?

Thank you in advance

LZF
New Message
Please login to post a reply