Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don't think it's the political environment so much as an LOI doesn't really give you anything to bank on.  It's swiping right, they still have to show up for the date, let alone decide to get married.  Also, the projections provided are based on POET and Sanan executing this JV fairly quickly.  When you consider that for POET the agreed sale of DL took a year and a half, and I'd say a divestment is considerably less involved than a JV, it doesn't give a lot of confidence in nimble execution.

I was lucky and sold a good chunk at $0.67 when the Sanan news came out.  After 10+ years all I get the feeling of is more of the same from POET unfortunately.

Wish you all the best of luck, hopefully POET pulls through, but I must say it's a load off not being tied to POET even though I finally took a loss.  I've seldom posted, but have read for a long time based on the significant investment made in POET.

Alas, I've lost the faith, and there are too many opportunities out there now to continue leaving money on the table by way of opportunity cost being tied to POET.

Adieu!

New Message
Please login to post a reply