Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

BLack Adder,  I have a cunning plan as Boldrick would say. put simply don't believe the propaganda you are fed.  The company's position has been very carefully engineered to work in the Far East. Personally, I feel Suresh saw the difficulties coming that are currently preoccupying your thoughts. The Singapore Office is there for a reason, as are all the business contacts made In Singapore and elsewhere when owning DenseLight.  SilTerra is located just 36 clicks North of Penang which is a very pleasant journey through the Malayan Jungles by rail from Singapore.

Whilst there's no doubting America's influence I think you will find that Asians have a totally different mindset regarding America's influence in the region commercially and look for greater links with the PRC.  Statues of many of China's leaders stand along the bund in front of the Singapore Government Buildings, ask Shash.  

There has been far more engineering going on than just developing the POET OI and I suspect in other Asian companies beside Malaysia, I seem to remember a visit to Vietnam mentioned by one of the boards sleuth.  

So I really do feel you should get your anxieties in check and stop panicking the troops.  Mr Trump has certainly thrown the pack of cards in the air but you or anyone else for that matter can not predict how they wil. fall or how other nations will react to his nature or if they care.  Asia will prosper because of their remarkable ability to develop, and do you know what, if NA investors understood the fantastic opportunity POET represents in that continent the share price would grow wings.

Personally   I rather look forward to an Asian listing, wherever whenever!

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply