Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Aug 20, 2020 08:40PM
Aug 20, 2020 08:48PM
Aug 20, 2020 08:56PM
Aug 20, 2020 09:44PM

Iamsorry said:

My biggest concern is this statement...."Demonstrating that optical engines can be produced at wafer-scale is the final step in validating our long-standing vision for POET’s technology and is an important prerequisite to both the joint venture and for engaging with additional prospective customers on product design and development programs.

How hard/easy is this "final step" at this point in development, and how long will this validating take?

To me, it seems these are significant questions that should be asked at the AGM. The answers will be significant too. Everything else will be fluff I think.

100% accurate. If there is one question asked at the AGM it should be this one. 

Forget the DL sale at this point. Poet sold it because it would hinder their progress going forward. They made a profit and the proceeds are beneficial to developing the OI platform. It was a win situation. If there is a business arrangement going forward DL will discount Poet or credit them in some way to offset the difference. IMO

My other concern would be if the debenture holders decide to redeem rather than convert. Total balance being 3,429,105 or a majority of them  convert. This could have a big impact on finances and slow production. My feeling is people who own them understand the importance. But Im not one of them and can't control what they do with their money.

Outside of this. I like the companies outlook.

Aug 21, 2020 10:20AM
Aug 21, 2020 11:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply