Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but I really don't care much if the DL deal was a few $$ short in the end.

Yes, I mean a few compared to where we will be if this investment proves as fruitful as we all hope.

My biggest concern is this statement...."Demonstrating that optical engines can be produced at wafer-scale is the final step in validating our long-standing vision for POET’s technology and is an important prerequisite to both the joint venture and for engaging with additional prospective customers on product design and development programs.

How hard/easy is this "final step" at this point in development, and how long will this validating take?

To me, it seems these are significant questions that should be asked at the AGM. The answers will be significant too. Everything else will be fluff I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply