Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

From my uneducated eye, the Sanan deal seems to aim to take a significant bite out of the business that DL might have enjoyed pursuant to the DL purchase docs.  If that's true, then there's more to what DL might get than a (measly) $2.5 million reduction in purchase price, perhaps a small slice of Poet's profits from any ultimate deal with Sanan.  And that's fine with me.  I'd rather rely on the larger and far more prestigious company for manufacture of the IO and the engines.  

I would welcome anyone's thoughts on how the potential Sanan deal does not horn in on what the Consortium thought they might get as the result of acquiring DL. Is it that DL will only manufacture IO's and then Poet will supply those to Sanan to manufacture optical engines?  Doesn't sound right to me, but I don't know the business.

New Message
Please login to post a reply