Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

stantheman,

Yep, you’ll find this board inhibited by emotional and irrational investors of all types and colors.  Many among us wouldn’t know a balance sheet from a donkey’s rear end.  You might have guessed right there.  But, I’d like to place myself somewhere near the front of that donkey.  I’m a longtime resource investor with the usual abilities to sort out financial matters in their numerical form, and because I’m the better half of the donkey, I also lay off half my bet (investment) on the quality of the firm’s management, e.g., their intellect, past record, and importantly their capacity for invention/discovery.  Innovative management is smart money and as in resource commodities can payoff.  So, yes some our board members are certainly not believers in hard numbers, so it must be the management, I figure.  If you care to stick around maybe we’ll both find out?  Regards, TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply