Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good summary. I was not expecting much out this presentation. I am looking forward to the next one with Vivek. 

a couple of tidbits.  

- Sanan deal expected to sign this month. This is huge for POET as they can show customers in Mika's words that they " can scale rapidly and produce products at volume "

- question about tier one tender Mika responded that they are still in the request for information stage because the specifications keep changing.  I believe the signing of the Sanan deal will let the tier one know they can handle huge production volumes and let them know that things are accelerating with other companies. 

-question about competitors was interesting. POET supplies components at lower cost and higher performance. They can enhance most companies current offers. This is great that there are so many verticals for them. The downside would be maybe not getting that gratifying news release that company X bought a POET transceiver. Instead they would announce the release of their own transceiver which contains some POET components. At some point it would be difficult for them to do a technical presentation and not mention the word optical interposer .

- expect more news releases on specific customer engagements and contracts 

- NASDAQ- Mika said when we have a predictable revenue stream and will be done in a positive and careful way. 
I interpreted that as we are not going to reverse split and do a financing and get smashed by traders thereby hurting shareholders. If they uplist from a position of strength that will be a good thing. 

Big month ahead !!!!!

AIMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply