Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aynig, looks like a 1000 shares here, so formatting is it!  However, the point being that there was definitely not a rush to sell since the news of Covid and the administration here in the US caused a drop off early in the broader markets.  

I am adding to my position when I can around .40 US, however there is not usually much available.  I do not have level II so if anyone could update us as to those huge blocks that were talked about a couple of weeks ago on the sell side Canadian, I would appreciate it and perhaps others would as well.

These are unusual times and with Covid EVERYTHING is taking longer.  Frankly, I'm very happy to see things take longer because the deal with Sanan is massive, IMO, and means a great deal to both companies, especially POET!  Why not take the time to absolutely do it right when there could be billions riding on the moderate to long term success of this relationship?  

I expect that there will a surprise NR within the next two weeks, not regarding Sanan, but things we can only speculate about now!  Do you remember Mika saying at the virtual AGM that there could be a "Surprise" coming at any time?  Maybe or maybe not, however, with Sanan and what we know so far a surprise will be welcome and raise the price substantially in the next 6 weeks.  Not really a very long time to wait and could be a shorter timeline!

Stay safe and stay positive as best everyone can!  Lots to keep everyone entertained with the elections and debates and media lies to ignore here in the States!  

Gene

New Message
Please login to post a reply