Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Shorts are most certainly covering, as the short data has shown a decrease in shorted shares for the last 5 weeks, at least.

No, I do not believe there is any place that a warrant holder can be identified as exercising their warrants. This info only comes from the company during their quarterly reports, to my knowledge. Please correct if I am wrong.

Shorts are not really a problem here, there is an insignificant number of them. Sure, the warrant holders could do their thing and short the stock, holding their warrants as insurance, if that makes them a buck or two, but I don't see this as a huge impediment to us. When news hits that moves this stock in a significant way shorts will be acting recklessly if they try to suppress a new, significant tech up-and-comer.

Remember, shorts are there for a reason...to keep companies in check. They are a valid function of the market. Yes, games can be played, but a successful company can always overcome shorts by, well, being successful.

Tick tock....

New Message
Please login to post a reply