Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

gerem1:  "I think more of this needs to occur but in bigger stages. Who is going to watch this video other than people on this board. How many people will know it exists. Also still need more layman terms of what products this will go into and what markets they are disrupting"  " Good interview but for new investors will they take anything from it"

I disagree with that viewpoint.  I am also a non Techie, but I think this video interview was quite easy for a non Techie to comprehend.  The importance of the optical wave guides was just one example of the simplicity with which this explanation was approached, not to mention the potential uses for the O.I. in other products.  The statement about being in production in 3 to 6 months of POET products was very simply stated and the impact of that prognostication stands alone without further explanation needed.

Respectfully, gerem1, I think this was one of the best explanations of POET Technologies available to the general and non Tech oriented investor and potential investor.  Frankly speaking, I can't see how you and I could possibly have seen the same interview.  For those potential POET investors who have an interest, or just a passing curiousity in POET, I can't think of a better vehicle to convert that nascient interest into something more serious. 

I loved this interview.  Job well done, especially when on this board their have been so many negative comments recently about Mr. Mika.  Mika gave lots of information and should be recognized for that, but in all honesty, President & General Manager Vivek Rajgarhia hit the center of the target today.  JMO   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply