Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All I am feeling right now is when this stock really starts to appreciate, that we have enough shares to go around. 288,000,000 and change is not that many shares when institutions and investors want a piece of the POET pie.

Look at Moderna, they haven't ( As far as I have researched) even had one drug approved since their inception in 2010. Yet they have had massive gains in stock appreciation. Their total shares outstanding are around 400 million. Obviously, because of COVID 19 exposure has also helped them in this regard. Some of their executives have even sold millions of dollars of their Moderna stock over the last couple of months.

I know the medical field and tech field are different animals but I am sure many here invest in both and can see somewhat of a parallel.

POET has a validated product and has manufacturing lined up with a very credible partner under a signed JV. Also, as far as I know, our executives have NOT sold millions of dollars in stock over the last couple of months, if any at all.

When COVID 19 is a thing of the past, POET will not be adversely affected like some Pharmaseudical companies will be. Because maybe their vaccine wasn't 100 percent effective, couldn't be stored, couldn't be manufactured fast enough or was too expensive.

Let's keep our eyes in front of us and keep your stick on the ice.

IMHO

Zax

New Message
Please login to post a reply