Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The point is. Regardless of how the market receives this information it will be a major headliner to customers and potential customers. I think that smart money has been waiting for more than words. I don’t think it will be hard for investors to recognize the breakthrough. The combination of superior platform efficiency combined with the lowest cost available will drive customers to engage as soon  as they can to get in on the future of optical integration that POET is enabling on a  global scale.

It would be difficult for me to imagine existing investors in POET giving away their shares at the current price when the widespread applications that POET's technology can improve become very apparant  by the platform advancements

It is where the rubber meets the road.  I seriously hope that POET can squeeze every bit  of juice out of  this announcement…Halt the  stock before the announcement and let  everyone see  it before it trades.

New Message
Please login to post a reply