Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Matching products from news release with AGM announcement

Shash, that is such a good post. It explains, as well as anything that we've read here, why the share price sits where it does.  Poet said that customers were pulling this along. With such high capital requirements to get to manufacturing, and our partner being Sanan, I'm thinking that the bulk of the NRE has been paid to Sanan since they are manufacturing this. That might be why we haven't seen significant NRE on Poet's balance sheet. It would also serve the purpose of keeping things under the radar, per the customers preference. If so, that answers a few questions in my mind. It also shows why Poet looks to be flying under the radar for as long as they have been. Looks like there's been a bit of a lack of belief in the industry as to what Poet is doing, and how far along they really are.  That could be changing presently, and or soon. And I must say, it's been difficult to stay the course as an indidual long investor these long many years. Light at the end of the tunnel? Fingers crossed. As always. Thanks to all the great posters on this board. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply