Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There's been some discussion (more than once) about whether or not a comapny fits as the NA Tier 1 partner and the valued members of this forum have helped us hash that out with the definitions of "Tier 1" and "end user" to support or rule out those possibilities.  After reading the blog posts I am leaning towards the possibility of both companies.  We have been told multiple customers so why not both?  Maybe Mazan and ITTR are both right? 

OK, maybe that's a little too dreamy, but clearly the language we've been blessed with recently has us working with module maker(s) that are interested in our widgets.  But lets take another read at one of Vivek's comments "For them, having a supply-chain partner that can manage the supply and scale, it is very important to them. Its one of the values we offer."

The "them" he is referring to is Larger Cloud Companies that build data centers. Maybe I am reaching but I wouldn't expect him to speak of benefits to the customers of customers even if it may be an attempt to make it easier for us to understand.  Maybe this is a nod to Super Photnoics selling modules, but however this shakes out I think it says we have a potential partnership with a Larger Cloud Company that builds data centers.

Bold above is mine, Good luck

Jque

PS Thank you Adrian

New Message
Please login to post a reply