Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Dec 29, 2020 05:15PM
Dec 29, 2020 05:46PM
Dec 29, 2020 06:57PM

Sparta:  "With the exception of anonymous, looks like the majority of purchases are still Canadian. we need the US to get going."

I agree, we do need the US to get going, but remember that Agoracom is for Canadian Small Cap Companies.  Not too many of us South of the Canadian border view Agoracom in general, much less Agoracom's POET Hub in specific.

I am still of the opinion that mentioning the prominence and excellence of the POET Hub here at Agoracom on other message boards, particularly those more likely to be viewed by US investors, is a way to bring those potential US investors into contact with not only the Agoracom POET Hub, but more importantly, with POET.  Thanks to you who have taken a small amount of time to make a few posts over on Yahoo Finance's POETF and PTK.V message boards, as only a couple of examples.  

Of course there are presently a few US investors monitoring and participating here on the Agoracom POET Hub, but it couldn't hurt to increase that number, whatever it is, by at least a factor of 10, would it?  Most US investors have never heard of Agoracom, much less of POET.  If you want more US investors you have to put some work into that want and not just jaw boning and complaining.  Seek out other message boards and tell them that all roads lead to POET and that the Interstate Highway of all those roads is the Agoracom POET Hub!  JMO

Actions speaks louder than words, but in this case words in the right places can deliver the desired actions... "Come to POET!"  and "Agoracom's POET Hub is the best way to travel to POET" , but the won't come through Agoracom if they don't know about Agoracom.  Don't leave all the PR up to POET's PR department.

Several here have been thanking Rainer.  Add my name to that list.  Rainer is one who has put action to his wishes and doesn't just wish that more US investors knew about POET and about Agoracom's POET Hub.

First buy of POETF, I think it must have been about 2013.  Location:  Sparks, Nevada, USA 

Reason for first buy:  Fascination with the work of Dr. Taylor.

Okiedo

Dec 30, 2020 09:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply