Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is an industry in a state of flux. 

The search is on to find a way of reducing manufacturing costs of OIC to introduce affordable optics into many verticals:  Data Communications, Datacentre, Automotive, Artificial Intelligence to name but a few. 

There are many competing companies wishing to take a prominant role in the rewards of being a front runner in the vast opportunity this represents, an opportunity of industrial revolution size.

Whilst we here are checking through the usual past culprits to upset POET shareholders' Karma.  To my mind I think someone and perhaps not just one, might have at last noticed exactly what a powerful tool POET has achieved in the OI platform to give them the get ahead step up they need to become a front runner.  

POET OI has become a catalyst for a third industrial revolution an Optical one.  Lets watch this pan out patiently.  This might be the tipping point and my guess this is restructuring.  Merger or acquisition in nature necessary to give PTI greater impact than the minnow it is in the pond of opportunity.

Nice to be back at such an exciting time.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply