Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Announces Special Meeting of Shareholders

To grace us with your company Scary for what is a very one sided rant, is the projection of a very singular view.  There is a clear need for institutional investors to be engaged with PTK and clearly that is the message that management are getting from the institutional sector in the run up to the forthcoming shindig.  Major funds' rules set levels and quality lines that PTI must now exceed if it is to become the bigger fish it is destined to become by all other measures.  

When what they are proposing is coupled to more evidence of progress and acceptance in the scientific optical development community why should retail investors fear what commercial investors don't?

My annual contact as a trustee with a City investment house bears this out.  A current theme of theirs for example targets optical firms involved in AI.  Currently PTI would not qualify. It needs to period! When it does I'll drop the hint that i cannot do now, the rules are barriers.

Your alarming therefore is irrational and prejudicial.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply