Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I see this approval as a backup plan or guarantee. When you buy something new or order something you want a guarantee that the product can be delivered and that it will work as advertised. I think that there is a large fund, institution, banks, maybe customer, whoever that wants in inn a big way. And that should not be surprising to any of us here after being educated in the future and the planned roll out of the optical interposer platform that it so badly needed by industry.

It also has another very big benefit. The subset of .52 warrant holders in the US who are/were using these warrants to  cover their  short trades will be sent a message that POET intends to  up-list. And the reasons why should check there activities for the time being and maybe they will go  long and stay  long. Who knows but should be very meaningless as the company executes on the business plan.

We still have details around 5G which I expect will be supplied out of SuperP as buildout in China which is on a huge growth trajectory. And of course IoT…

I think there is going to be a tremendous amount of news this year that will make  us all  join in with TM smiles.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply