Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I appreciate the arguments from both sides of the spectrum. 
I believe the fear is dilution of everyone's personal shares. 

I also believe the company needs to do a capital raise and these big US institutions would like a piece of the pie.

I would like to see POET announce a reverse split of say 5 to 1 along with a bought finance deal with one or more of these institutions at a prearranged fixed post split price based on the previous days closing price. So if we closed at 80 cents the bought deal would be at $4.00.

I believe this could prevent shorting shenanigans from these institutions. As Scary Racoon mentioned we don't want to see the stock price driven down after the reverse split announcement so these institutions can get a cheap financing. If a bought deal at a fixed price was in place they would actually have an incentive to keep the post split price up.

No warrants or special discounts. If POET has the goods which they have demonstrated they can negotiate these types of terms. 

A big AIMHO. 

good luck everyone 

New Message
Please login to post a reply